Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Temperamental transcription

Today I am biting the bullet and transcribing my little heart out. I really didn't understand just how much time and energy it takes up. It takes me about 20mins to transcribe 3 minutes of talk. Clearly this is going to take some time. It's actually really hard because you have to be constantly paying attention and listening to every word while typing it out. For someone prone to day dreaming, this is difficult. I don't seem able to do more than an hour at a time. This definitely isn't something I want to do again! My head is aching and my brain feels full of words and unintelligible sounds, I would much rather be researching for an essay or reading for a class. Hmm, I always seem to want to do anything but what I'm doing. I think I'm just ever so slightly temperamental and stubborn. I get cranky when I have to do something, when if it's something I would do if I had the choice. I don't like being told what to do, even if it's me doing the telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment