Friday, September 23, 2011

Happiness

I'm happy and content. I just made and ate a delicious lunch of cheese and jalapeno on toast and a huge salad and then, then I went for a short walk up to the top of our street. we live on a beautiful street, especially on a beautiful sunny day like today. The sky is a beautiful blue and on our street it seems limitless, I can see all the way to the sea and before that a the hills fold in to frame it spotted with beautiful old houses. Our street is covered with stunning beautiful coloured houses with funky letter boxes and weird plants, and the sound! Tui's are singing almost constantly. By far my favourite thing about our street and our home is the birds, we have tui and kaka and kereru. Tui were everywhere and as I was walking a kereru soared right beside me into the expansive sky. So yeah. I'm happy. I'm contented. All it took was about 40 minutes. I have to do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment