Friday, September 9, 2011

I've seen better days and I've seen worse

Today didn't start out too well I slept late and woke up feeling incredibly stressed and completely lost. I ended up bursting into tears and blubbering some rubbish about how I just wanted to feel pretty. Yip, pms is visiting once again and no it doesn't get any easier. But once I cried I felt a lot better and imediately after I was ready to take control and get shit done. I did an hour or so of work and then Charlie and I ran some errands. Half way through I felt incredibly sick and it didn't go away, it hasn't gone away. I sat for about an hour and then I did more work! Slowly, but I am working through it and I feel good about it.
In other news here's a picture I came across that I love! It makes me feel a lot better about speaking up in any situation I don't feel particularly comfortable in, especially in class. I am a definite voice shaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment