Saturday, October 15, 2011

10 days left

In 10 days time, whether I like it or not, all this madness will be over.Although the shock of it all being over may bring on a new kind of madness but It'll only be temporary. Today, like yesterday, was a roller coaster day. Even though I woke up with a sore back I got up drank my coffee and got to work. 3 or 4 hours later Charlie heard me sobbing. All the work I had done this morning had disappeared, the programme I was using closed it self taking all my (yes unsaved) work with it. But my darling Charlie took me to the supermarket to cheer me up, I know it;s strange but at the moment going to the supermarket is a treat. But he took what I thought was a shortcut, if I had been paying attention I would have realised he actually went a couple of suburbs too far. Charlie took me to a lovely cafe that makes the worlds best pies! We shared a chicken and chirizo and a Sheppard's. They were spectacular! Then, then I took him to the second hand shop next door, it was open on a Saturday it was clearly a sign! I found a lovely shapely black singlet top and these phenomenal near new sailor-esque pants that are just the stuff of dreams and a really cool belt that actually fits me and holds up my pants instead of just looking good. Anyway then some bad stuff happened and some good and some bad and some good etc etc. But either way I can hold on to the fact that there are only 10 more days to go :)

2 comments:

  1. SAILOR PANTS! You were clearly meant to find them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and I decided I wouldn't look at pants because I didn't need any but the fabric was poking out and I thought ooh that looks nice. Then I looked at the label and they were my size and then I tried them on and they fit and they felt nice :) And then\the shop only took cash and I had 5.80 i my wallet and the man said 6 but helet me have it all for 5.80 :) And then, then . . . my favourite pants ripped in the but yesterday. So I kind of need my little sailor pants

    ReplyDelete