Friday, October 21, 2011

Onwards and upwards to victory

In the words of lecturer and supervisor, I am "onwards and upwards to victory!" Or something like that anyway. After a slightly nightmarish situation with the university computers and printing i handed in my social theory essay. I don't think it is very good, I deleted a good chunk and there was an even larger chunk I would have liked to write but didn't because of the word limit. Anyway, I have let it go. when it gets to the point of handing it in I am so involved and removed from it at the same time that I have no idea how good it is. Anyway, 'another one bites the dust' yay :) Now all I have left is a few more read throughs and edits of my research project. It's kind of neat that it is the last to hand in because it has been the most difficult, is the biggest, is my favourite, and I am most proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment