Thursday, October 13, 2011

Roller coaster

Today has felt like a roller coaster. Although I have never been on a roller coaster only a circular one where you went round and round indefinitely,maybe today has been more like that. No, it's been a roller coaster, the loopy thing is too dramatic :) This whole year has been like a roller coaster, but today especially. I have felt up and down, terrified and overwhelmed then happy, excited even. I see the end in sight but I also see that before I can get off and let my body (and mind) recover there's a final drop that I'm just not sure I can handle. I do feel a bit like the girl I went on the ride with though, crying for my mummy and wanting to get off (at least that's how I remember it, she wasn't very nice, my mind may have embellished).

3 comments:

  1. Just as long as you don't vomit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I would recommend screenshotting our Tegan and Sara off, and looking at it when you feel sad.
    :) We are pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing you when you emerge from the scary funpark that is university, and join us in time to breathe world :)

    ReplyDelete