Thursday, October 20, 2011

I like myself

I like myself and I like the way I write, I don't think there are many people in honours who write the way I do and I take some pride in that, even though it may make me a little unsure at times. Here is the current beginning to the introduction of my social theory/third wave feminism essay:

When I was a teenager I would pump the music of Bikini Kill and Le Tigre through my headphones wherever I went, I would scrawl their lyrics across my school books, and when I grew up I wanted to be Kathleen Hanna.

P.s: it must be working because I just found out for my second data analysis essay I got a 'provisional A' (that means it is still to go to moderation and the grade might change, but that's what my lecturer thinks my work is worth so I'm pretty proud :) )

1 comment: