Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm tired

I am so tired this morning. Charlie had to be at work at 7.30 this morning which meant he had to get up at 6.20. I got up too to help him get ready and so it was easier for him to get up. Unfortunately we were up til after 11 and we left the dryer on when we went to bed, which my mind just couldn't handle - what if it drys forever, what if the house burns down etc. So I didn't get much sleep. I have been up 2 hours and 40 minutes and I think I may need my 2nd coffee which is scheduled three o'clock this afternoon. I haven't started working yet. I helped Charlie, then drank my coffee watching rugrats, then I ate breakfast watching hey arnold and then I had a nap on the couch listening to ah real monsters. I'm a grownup I swear! I'm nervous about writing this essay. I think part of it is that this is the last one and part of me doesn't want it to end. At the same time the idea that half of the work I have done this year will come down to 5,000 words written over 3 days and it has been so much more than that. Oh well. I just gotta believe in myself and enjoy this final challenge as much as possible. And try to stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment